Hello Debbie,

On Sunday, February 10, 2002 at 7:39:34 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

DP> I'm evaluating The Bat - and I have a question about the editor window.  In
DP> other E-mail clients when I resize the window horizontally - back and forth
DP> - the lines of text are rearranged to fit the size of the window.  I cannot
DP> find a way to do this in The Bat.  When I resize down - the lines appear
DP> truncated - I have to scroll right to see the rest of the line.

I guess you're using 1.53, so you don't have 'Rich Text Viewer', which
is able to to exactly the thing you'Re requesting.
If you'll wait for next stable release you'll see fulfilled your wish
:-)

Meanwhile you can shrink the size of window to a width fitting your
needs, change one mail back for forth and you'll see the re-wrapping
effect fro this point. In other words: the 'old' (plain text) viewer
does only rewrap on 'refresh' of it'S content, and this little
workaround (mail changing forth and back) solves this problem until
the next release.

DP> Is this clear or not?

I think it was. :-)

HTH Pit

P.S.: It would be better not to start a new topic by replying to an
existing message as your mail is sorted _in thread_ because of
reference headers, so it might be a lot of people not reading your
message only because they are not following the thread you choose as
originator for your mail (Subject: Future Development).
A better solution is to create a completely new message as this way
no reference headers are created and threading by references, which is
one of the most important features of The Bat! to me, will not sort
your mail deeply in another discussion :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

GM rule of warfare #1 "Always grin behind the screen..