I have used NAV2002 since WinXP came out back in September or
thereabouts.  It does not work like NAV2001.  I have not noticed
the_Bat hanging up on infected e-mail.  It does change the extension
on some attachments it considers questionable, so it is apparently
scanning the incoming e-mail.  The only noticeable action I can see is
NAV2002 will scan all outgoing e-mail, and that does slow down the
send part a little. I am not on any group mail setups in a commercial
business (networked) and don't know if that makes a difference or not.
I am on DSL but don't know that that would make a difference.

--
Have a great day,
Sam

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men."

Geoff Lane>> Has NAV 2002 actually detected a virus in your email? If so, did it
Geoff Lane>> require you to intervene in some way?