Well, seems to me that's the best way to set Norton anyway. ^_- Never
really considered anything else except automatic quarantine. Which
kind of makes my first point valid, I guess, in that setting up
Norton to scan downloads is kind of redundant, yes? (what Symantec
claims, as well) I just don't see any reason to do it, since it
doesn't seem to offer even one iota of additional protection.  Good
point about needing to make sure this is set correctly to avoid
download interruption and hang on a metered dial up, however.

Yuki