DG,

> Sorry Charles. I lost you here. I see no quotes from myself therefore I am
> at loss as to what you are asking.
>
> Could you clue me in?

Yea, sorry one of those weeks. It was your reply to someone else's reply to me. I
got your message but never got the message that you were replying to - still
haven't.

Basically I also got an email off someone to leave it a day, etc, etc.

>From what I've seen the developers of The Bat would be as well buying in a
better mail list server - many are available. Of all the ones I've ever used
this one either doesn't send the message, or sends them out of order -
suffice to say it's a bomb waiting to go off. If the developers can't get a
free to access NNTP server sorted out then get a good list server provision.
This one is not - currently. Anything 'bad' reflects on those that provide
it and this one needs attention IMO. Personally they want to be looking into
a free to access NNTP server set-up but sort something they must I fear.
Sorry to be off topic.

Charles Collinson