I also would like that method or option.  As it stands now, my INBOX
has become my SPAM box and the KNOWN my "Inbox". Since the filter
itself will allow you to direct it's selection to any folder you want
the implementation is almost there.  What we want is the other half
which would allow you to say "IF not in the address book, then direct
the message here. Positioning it at the end would allow you to filter
off all others that you want and the garbage falls out the bottom.

--

Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows 2000 [version 5.0.2195]