As did I.  No problem deleting it at all.  Then when I finally figured
out that it was a much better way to filter spam than the stuff I had
I recreated the folder and then found out I could name it whatever I
wanted and did so.  Just have to edit the known filter to use the new
folder name.

--

Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows 2000 [version 5.0.2195]