Hello tbudl,

  I have noticed a change in behavior since moving to 1.60 from 1.53
  This affects replying to lists in absence of Reply-to headers.

  Munging Reply-to headers is considered bad practice:
  Which is summarized as

  "Some administrators justify Reply-To munging by saying, ``All
  You should allow me to decide exactly how I wish to respond to a
  message. If I feel a public response is justified, I'll hit the
  ``g'' key and tell Elm to do a group-reply. If I believe a private
  response is more appropriate, I'll use ``r'' to send one. Please
  allow me the freedom to decide how to handle a message."

  The lists I have been using follow this advice and leave From and To
  and Cc alone. They add a Sender header to indicate the agent that
  sent the message. I can provide sample headers if that will help.

  In 1.53, reply replied to the person on the From field, and reply to
  all replied to the From and Cc fields.

  In 1.60, reply still works the same and reply to all replies to
  From, Cc *and Sender* fields.

  This has resulted in my sending a number of mails to a list admin
  address, because the Sender field gets copied on my reply to all.

  Is this change intentional? is there a way to configure The Bat! to
  not do that? Or do I have to manually delete the admin address on
  each mail?

--
 Chris                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]