I have noticed the problem.  My reply to all placed you in To
position, TBUDL in CC position (which this mailing list will *not*
accept), and so I will alter the addresses to send.  I was
embarrassed recently to find a private reply post with "Hugs" hit
a mailing list.  I have paid careful attention since then to what
is occurring.  The To addressee was the private party AT THE DANG
MAILING LIST address and TB had dropped his private address
totally.  I have seen it happen again and don't like the address
being changed to include the poster's name appended to
the list address.  It's just plain strange.  Surely, it is not
intentional and has to be a bug.

Elaine

Hello Chris

On Tuesday, March 26, 2002, you wrote