Wednesday, March 27, 2002, 4:00:54 PM, Dwight wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 27, 2002, 11:22:39 AM, Chris Lilley wrote:

> I guess I'm lost on this one, but I'm on several yahoo groups,
> and am probably over active on several, and I've never had any
> problems with the way that replying works.

> I don't understand what is messed up or needs changing?

I'm with you, Dwight. I'm on about 15 lists, probably half yahoo
lists and half not. I think the problem is with hitting "reply
all" instead of just "reply". When I use "reply" I have trouble
with only one of my lists where reply always goes to the sender
and not the group. I have to use "reply all" and manually remove
the sender (why send to both the sender *and* and list -- it's
redundant isn't it? since the sender is part of the list?)

Perhaps the latter better fits someone's idea of "standards", but
from the list participant standpoint, it's sure a lot more
convenient to hit reply and send a message to the list than to
hit "reply all" and have to edit the recipients.

--
Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]