Just in case.
I must said, that I do not used the BAT directly as mailer.
I do pass mails to the ADR (Advanced Direct Remailer) who is whom does
the work. The Bat only collects my emial but do sent email directly.

Thursday, March 28, 2002, 11:18:05 AM, reclutamiento scribbled:

rsn> I've been running ZoneAlarm
>> along with The Bat! on my Win98 machine without trouble, but I read
>> the new Bat! may be allergic to it?  Any help or advice would be
>> appreciated.  Thanks!
rsn> ---------------------------
rsn> I do run BAT 1.60 on a windows 2000 Pro with Zone Alarm and no
rsn> problem at all. In fact I do also run Mcafee simultaneously with no
rsn> problems wathsoever.

I  have  noticed a large number of TCP Flag S alerts from TB, but that
was  solved  by adding my mail host to the trusted zone. However, that
is something I'm not to pleased I had to do.

Also,  after  a  while  (random time interval) TB can't connect to the
mail server. Shutting down ZAP fixes that, as does restarting TB.

Other than that, no problems.

Mike