Hello Terry!

On Sunday, March 31, 2002 at 6:22:04 AM you wrote:

> When I click on a mailto: link in IE, it fails. What does happen is
> that IE launches anywhere from 12 to 57 new browser with the mailto:
> url in the address line. This works fine in Opera after following the
> suggestions on the FAQ, but I have not seen anything related to making
> this work in IE.

Can you please incorporate such a link in a message? Make it the
shortest possible that shows that behaviour.

Yes, I'm onto something, but will test before publish.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.60c on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

When people have problems using a design, it's not because they are
stupid. It's because the design is too difficult. (Jakob Nielsen)