Hi Dierk,

DH> Can you please incorporate such a link in a message? Make it the
DH> shortest possible that shows that behaviour.

DH> Yes, I'm onto something, but will test before publish.

Any mailto link in IE seems to exhibit this behavior, but only on one
of my PCs which is running XP Pro. The WinXP machine is a server to
the other machines. Sometimes when this happens, I get a error message
staing that the default mail client is not installed properly. IE's
Tools|Internet Options|Programs shows "The Bat!" being registered as
the email client.

I am guessing that this probably has something to do with either WinXP
or something not right in the registry.

Thanks,
Terry Barnes