>> When I click on a mailto: link in IE, it fails. What does
>> happen is that IE launches anywhere from 12 to 57 new browser
>> with the mailto: url in the address line. This works fine in
>> Opera after following the suggestions on the FAQ, but I have
>> not seen anything related to making this work in IE.

MAU> Works just fine here with IE 6.0.

What happens for me with IE 6 is that clicking a url link in TB!
opens a blank window and the intended window! This is irritating,
but not too problematic. Works fine in Opera 6.01, my usual
browser.

With best wishes,

Dave

David Conroy MSW
Personal and Management Coaching World-wide
International Coach Federation, ID 1006660

http://www.e-coaching-only.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.coaching-lab.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.womens-life-coach.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Messaging on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_im