Monday, April 1, 2002, 1:09:52 AM, Steve scribbled:

SM> TB! 1.60 has created duplicate folders of many of my folders outside
SM> of the accounts. Messages are now contained in the new folders and in
SM> the old folders inside the accounts. In addition a number of my
SM> filters are now not working or the behaviour is different.

AHA! I'm NOT the only one that had this happen. I started with 1.53d.
Thought I was nuts when no one else had the problem.

I believe this happened when TB set up accounts in the first place by
mistake. 1.60 cured the mistake, but in a most drastic way.

Mike