Hello Steve,

I have just joined the list so that I am not sure if the following has
already been suggested.

When bat is not running, you can try to move everything under your
account directory to somewhere else first, leaving a empty account
directory. * You may prefer to remove duplicates messages and common
folders first.

Say you have an account named "Foo" which points to directory c:\Foo.
Then you should save everything under this directory to somewhere
else, leaving an empty c:\Foo around.

Then restart your bat, see if it creats any common folder this time
around. If it does, remove any un-desirable folders. Close and restart
again.

If everything is OK now, copy the previously saved messages back into
its original position.

I have used the methods described above several times during change of
machine and reinstallation with no problem.

Hope it helps.

--
Regards, Anthony