On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 19:36:24 +0200GMT (which was 05.04.02, 19:36 +0200GMT
where I live), Miguel A. Urech wrote the following about "Multiple
Standard replies - pick list":

>> Here's what I would do: have a list of the quick templates on paper to
>> quickly find the handle,

MAU> Why on a piece of paper and not on SmartBat which is just an F6 away? ;-)

Hi Miguel,

Smart Bat might do as well. I haven't looked into this feature too much
yet. To be honest, I was distraught by the "smart", as I remember
Netscape's "Smart" update or download options... And also, I may be a
little old fashioned... ;-)

--
Cheers
Peter

Winamp currently playing: Dido - Thank You