Hello Jon.

At 5:11 AM on Friday, April 05, 2002 you wrote the following
about [Multiple Standard replies - pick list]:

Jon> When I get an email, quite often I need to choose a
Jon> reply from a possible list of 5 canned answers.

Jon> I understand there are keyboard shortcuts where I can
Jon> type a keyword and hit Alt+space or something like
Jon> that. But when I have lots of different replies for
Jon> each folder, it gets near impossible to remember what
Jon> they are.

Jon> Is there a way to do this [...]

 Is it possible to filter these incoming posts by some key
 word or phrase?

 If so, why not filter them out to 5 subject folders based
 on the key words, subjects, etc & add an action that
 automatically creates [& or] sends your customized reply to
 emails that appear in each folder? You can personalize
 these responses by template. You can also review them
 before they go out if you want.

 HTH

--
Jan Rifkinson