On Thursday, April 25, 2002, 8:27:45 PM, Julius S. wrote:

>  Is there a way to turn on text prompts for all these buttons when
>  we hover over them with cursor?

they do. when you are in the editor there are three buttonw up in the
left corner(there are more but the first three) are send mail and put
mail in outbox, and the order of those two vary, I think depending on
you default setting, then the hour glass. When you hover over those
the title appears.

I also wonder, whoever it was that was getting messages parked in the
outbox and I'm too lazy to go back and look, whether it is the act of
aborting the send which causes the message to get parked?

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828