Hi there, Roelof,

RO> Hello Julius,

RO>>> Yes.
JS>> Please tell me what text you get there.

RO> A yellow rectangle with black text, same style as when I hover with my
RO> mouse above the system tray.

And, what exactly is the black text please??

I get no yellow rectangle with text. Only place on this screen that gives me
prompts is at the very top where minimize restore and close light up. Nothing
doing in system tray, just program icons with no explanations, until I
right-click on them.

And I see you are also on version 1.60c, like me.

Ok, I give up. Won't waste anymore of your time on my unique problem.

Thanks for trying to help.

--
Cheers,
 Julius