Greetings,
I have been a TB user for years.  I love it.  I use it all the time.  I
even tried some beta releases with never a major problem.  I download 1.60h
and the next day (after my computer has been off all night), I turn it on
and all my mail is gone.  I have backed up my TBB files, so I rebuild
everything.  Next day, all my mail is gone.  So, I uninstall everything,
delete the directory and install 1.60c and rebuild (by this time, two of my
TBB message files will not import into 1.60c).  The next day, all my mail
is gone.  You tell me...

Michael