MLW> How can I keep an email program that must be setup from scratch every time
MLW> I use it?  Are you willing to use a mail program that takes 30 minutes of
MLW> setup and recover every time you want to send and read mail?

I understand your frustration, but I have no idea why your TB registry
file is being deleted.

Until you can pinpoint the culprit, you can always export, before
shutdown, the RIT reg file to your desktop ( or wherever), and import
it back in after startup. I realize this isn't a fix, but it should have
you up and running in a mere second or two, vs doing an entire 30
minute setup.

--
 Ben                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]