Hey TBUDL,

  I seem to be having an odd problem with a QT I think...

  It is called perl, and consists of the following:
  %TO=""%TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"%CC=""

  The Problem:

  I got a message from my father, and did a reply to all.
  Next I checked the addresses.
       dad was in the To: field and a bunch of others was in the CC:
       field.  I deleted all but one from CC, and moved him to To: and
       hit Ok (then I went back in and checked!).
    Sent the message.

  Now as I am checking my Perl list folder, there is my message!
  Looking at the headers, it has [EMAIL PROTECTED] in the CC: field!
  Checking my sent folder shows the same addressees.

  This is not the first time I have inadvertently sent to that list
  (and the problem is only with that list).

  Anyone have any thoughts?  Thanks!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! eMail v1.60h