Hey Jonathan,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60c) Personal
to write the following on Friday, May 10, 2002 at 4:10:25 PM.

JA> Are you using folder templates, or address book templates?

As far as I know, neither...  I only ever did anything with the
templates in the Account Properties window.

I do however have a Quick Template called 'perl' that looks like this
     %TO=""%TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"%CC=""
so how/what is putting [EMAIL PROTECTED] in a BCC field is beyond me.

JA> Is it only your dad's address causing this problem, or is it all of
JA> them?

Nope, this thread started because I replied to my dad and put my
brother's address in the To field also, but today I gen'd a new msg to
two people from my address book and it did the same thing.

Also, I checked each person's templates and could find nothing...

-frustrated-

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60h (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)