Hey Marck,

My MUA believes you used Ritlabs SecureBat! (v1.60d/iKey1000)
to write the following on Friday, May 3, 2002 at 9:15:10 AM.

MDP> Hi Tim,

MDP> @03 May 2002, 08:59:49 -0400 (13:59 UK time) Tim Musson wrote in
MDP> [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>   This is not the first time I have inadvertently sent to that list
>>   (and the problem is only with that list).

>>   Anyone have any thoughts?  Thanks!

MDP> Yes. Get rid of all and any folder templates!

Oops, I should have mentioned that my 'Perl' template is not a folder
template.

Another question... How do I tell if I have folder templates? I did a
right click | Properties on a number of my folders, and checked the
'Template' tab.  The are all the same, and look like this:

%TOFName,

  %Cursor

--
%FromAddr
Using The Bat! eMail v%TheBatVersion

Because of how the %Cookies line looks I am led to believe that this
is filled in from somewhere.  I just recently got a new ThinkPad and
put the OneLiners.txt file on D, old ThinkPad had it in My Documents
on C.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60h (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)