Hey Marck,

My MUA believes you used Ritlabs SecureBat! (v1.60d/iKey1000)
to write the following on Friday, May 3, 2002 at 10:43:32 PM.

>> They all look like this.  Are the folder templates filled in from
>> the Account templates?  That is where I defined this.

MDP> Okay - that makes sense and matches. I still think you have a rogue
MDP> "Reply" template in the properties of one of your folders. Or perhaps
MDP> it leaked into an address book entry?

Ok, it happened again (BCC: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <== cut from kludge)
and was almost a big problem this time (financial info included). I
was saved because the list thought the msg was too big.

Is there any easy way for me to check through everything for a string?
for instance "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"?

I am having no luck looking around manually (not even sure what I
would be looking for, but have been looking for "[EMAIL PROTECTED]").

TIA

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60h (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)