Hello Mandara,

Sunday, May 5, 2002, 6:17:32 PM, you digitally penned the following;

M> Dear Lynna, it seems very near, so just do the next, please: you have
M> only to place your cursor in the folder pane and to press a "T" key on
M> the keyboard. Then, *hold* your finger on this key *all the time* and
M> just *watch*: _if_ it moves to *all* folders with names starting with
M> the letter "T", and if this starts again from the beginning when it
M> comes to the end, making loops around all the time, and if this
M> doesn't stop until, and *only* until you lift your finger from "T" key
M> - - then this version is a Bat version without this bug! And,
M> consequently, you'll give me the link for download. :-) Please. :-)

M> *But*, if, while you are holding your finger on this key, there is
M> *no* this permanent, continual, perpetual, eternal, never ceasing and
M> ever lasting moving around in the cycles, and if this stops at any
M> time, then this is just another buggy version again, and again, and
M> again...

Sorry, it does not cycle through the T's with the finger held down as
you say, it only moves to the next folder if you lift the finger and
press on another key. : (
--
Regards,
 Lynna                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat!1.60j
Windows XP
PGP ( Public ) Key available at www.apostolic-friends.net/pgpkey.htm