Hello Marck,

As a Emacs user, I have no problem with the concept of progressive search.

However is there a way to mark the end of the current progressive search so that
anything typed afterwards is considered to be part of a new search. For instance
if I have two folders named "Foo1" and "Foo2". On the first time one typed
"foo", TB will jump to "Foo1". However I have not figured out a way so that I
can make TB start search for "Foo2".

--
Regards, Anthony