Hello ETM,
On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:44:55 -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, March 20, 2002, 11:44:55 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

ETM wrote:

> I have about 3 gig of OE sitting and go back to that dead base to
> search and retrieve individual messages when I need them.  I
> would like to bring them into TB but worry about the size and the
> effects.  Many of the OE contain attachments (jpgs primarily) and
> I would want them to remain with the mail.  Is that possible in
> an import?  I did not have luck when I attempted to use the
> import features in TB, primarily because I am inexperienced with
> that feature, and because the OE version is 6.0 and not listed in
> the import wizard.  Any suggestions?

I have about 1 gb of compressed mail in the bat.
No problem...
Anyway as suggest above try it when the new release is out and hasnt
any fatal bugs...
And I would probably try it first on a new installed the Bat to make
sure my existing emails arent messed up...

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60j

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates