Hello Jonathan Angliss,
On Mon, 6 May 2002 20:52:00 -0500 (CDT) GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, May 7, 2002, 8:52:00 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,

Jonathan Angliss wrote:

> On Tue, 7 May 2002, tracer wrote:

>> Hello ETM,
>> On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:44:55 -0500 GMT your local time,
>> which was Wednesday, March 20, 2002, 11:44:55 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
>>
>> ETM wrote:
>

> Agreed, and make 100% sure that you back all your mail up as well... a
> fresh install might not necessarily protect your mails from being messed
> with ;) I did try an import from Outlook that comes with Office XP... but
> that messed up on 1.60c to the point where all the From fields were list
> names, and not the true senders... there was no subjects, dates were all
> set to the import date, the To field was missing, and a load of other
> stuff was screwed... I'm guessing that had something to do with an
> unsuported version of Outlook for the TB! importer ;) I ended up exporting
> the emails I really needed to keep into .msg format, then playing with the
> formating in the file until I knew it'd import right.

As far as I know its a bug in Outlook / outlook express as it even
happens when trying to pick up mail from a previous corrupted version
of windows... At least I had it happen to mail on customers systems
and while I cannot remember exact circumstances, I am sure it is not
just a feature happening if the Bat is involved..

tracer

Using theBAT 1.60j

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
C.C.S. Associates