Hello Allie,

On Sat, 25 May 2002 12:54:14 -0500 GMT (26/05/02, 00:54 +0700 GMT),
Allie C Martin wrote:

ACM> MDaemon here can be configured to use an SMTP host in the sense that
ACM> it delivers mail to another SMTP server, usually your ISP SMTP server
ACM> instead of doing a direct delivery.

OK then, why would I need MDaemon in the first place?

ACM> Mercury will also do the same.
[...]

ACM> Does that help you Thomas? :-)

Not really. As long as can use a ISP's SMTP server, I just throw my
mails their way and let them deal with it. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

12. Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost
    of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new
    carpet will come forward and do so.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60k
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM