On Thursday, May 30, 2002, Adam wrote...

> I click Message/Save as Draft, then I look for Drafts folder.  I can't
> find the message there.  Eventually, I find the message.

As far as I can see... I have no drafts folder.  When I save as draft,
it gets put in the outbox, and flagged differently so it won't be
sent.

> I later click it, edit and send.  But then the message is no longer
> there. The purpose of a draft is that you have a template drawn up to
> use repeatedly.  But the only thing I have is a sent message.

Erm... I thought a draft was a 'first copy' of a document/email. When
you're done, you send it, and away goes the draft, as you've
'promoted' the draft email to full copy.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])