Hello Adam,

On Thu, 30 May 2002 16:24:58 -0230 GMT (31/05/02, 01:54 +0700 GMT),
Adam wrote:

A> I click Message/Save as Draft, then I look for Drafts folder.  I can't
A> find the message there.  Eventually, I find the message.

Lucky guy! I was looking for a Drafts folder the first time....

A> I later click it, edit and send.  But then the message is no longer
A> there. The purpose of a draft is that you have a template drawn up to
A> use repeatedly.

No, a draft is a message you have drafted and will review later on,
before you finally send it out. A template is what you use repetedly.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60m
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM