On Thursday, May 30, 2002, Adam wrote...

> ------Help---------
> Saving a Message for Later Changes
> To save the current message, select Save from the File menu. Saved
> messages are placed in the Outbox and the saved message is shown with
> an hourglass symbol in the Status column. The hourglass symbol
> indicates that the message is not yet completed and thus cannot be
> sent from the outgoing queue.

That is the definition of a draft.  Saving a message for finishing
later ;)

> Could I create messages that can be Reused? And I just click them to
> select, and they don't delete first copies?

You could create a text file, and the use "edit - paste from" when you
compose a new message that you want to contain that text.  Or just
create a template with it in.

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])