Hello Adam,

On Thu, 30 May 2002 17:24:41 -0230 GMT (31/05/02, 02:54 +0700 GMT),
Adam wrote:

TF>> A template is what you use repetedly.

A> Could I create messages that can be Reused? And I just click them to
A> select, and they don't delete first copies?

Yes. I have such messages in a Common Folder. You can call this
folder Drafts or Templates, as you wish.

I click on the message I need, it opens, I hit Redirect. Now I can
work on the headers, like choosing an account this should be sent
from, and the From/To addresses. Don't forget to delete the
Follow-up-to headers if the original was an incoming message. Then, I
alter the body to my heart's content, and out the message goes.

With the unaltered original still in the Common Folder.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Don't use no double negatives.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.60m
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM