Hello tbudl,

     I saw that a new HTML engine is listed as being part of the new
     version, but I just tried it and nothing seems different, at
     least it's not doing what a typical html engine would. Is this
     lack of function still intentional (I'm assuming for security
     reasons) or am I missing some setting? I've been waiting for ages
     for it to finally work so I can see inline images, etc. Between
     ZoneAlarm and Norton A/V 2002, I'm not worried about anything
     harmful getting in. It'd be nice if we at least had the option to
     turn on full html, unless it's already there and I've missed it.

Best regards,

   Kurgan                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]