On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, Jonathan Angliss wrote in
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> if I wanted to see a web page, I'd open up Internet
> Explorer, or Netscape... not TB! ;)

I don't have the original post in this thread any longer, but one
option for the original poster is to use the Beonex Communicator mail
module. Beonex is based on Mozilla 1.0, and its mail module has some
additional enhancements that will come out in the next Mozilla
milestone. One of them is the ability to toggle HTML-formatted
messages to appear in full HTML, including the risks and additional
images from connecting online; "simplified HTML," which is basically
the same thing that TB! shows when displaying an HTML message; and
text-only. That way, when he wants to view his newsletters with an
Internet connection, he has only to go into a menu choice, change it,
and then change it back when he's done.

--
JN