On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, Roelof Otten wrote...

> You realize of course that when TB shows on-line images, you'll need
> to go on-line too. It's just that it's now a conscious decision,
> whereas otherwise it would be an automatic connection.

Plus you have the issue that image files may not always be what they
say they are... there are a lot of viruses floating about running
under the .jpg or .gif file extension... last thing you want is for
TB! to wander off, download and execute an image from an infected site
;)  I personally think TB!s inability to do inline images is actually
a good thing... if I wanted to see a web page, I'd open up Internet
Explorer, or Netscape... not TB! ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])