Hello Daniel,

DvRC> Hi Peter,

PP>> If you insist in the images you're free of open the HTML-page in
PP>> your browser (which is BTW designed to display HTML pages)

DvRC> I sympathize with your plight of text-only e-mail, and I'd like to add
DvRC> that the true netpurist will only use a plain, fixed-width font.

DvRC> However, the Net has long been handed over to the savages, and HTML
DvRC> has become sort of an e-mail standard. So, if an HTML attachment is
DvRC> delivered with local images and all, I think TB should show them.
DvRC> Animated GIFs, too! :-) Remote images and other embedded objects should
DvRC> be optional - when they're turned off, perhaps TB could display some
DvRC> frivolous local pictures in their place.

DvRC>  > ZentrumDerArbeit.org

DvRC> Between your participation in this list, and (I'm sure) watching the
DvRC> Mannschaft, I have to wonder if you're still getting any Arbeit done!
DvRC> :-)

DvRC> Mit freundlichem Gruss,

DvRC> -Daan-

DvRC> Current Ver: 1.60q
DvRC> FAQ        : http://faq.thebat.dutaint.com
DvRC> Unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DvRC> Archives   : http://tbudl.thebat.dutaint.com
DvRC> Moderators : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DvRC> TBTech List: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DvRC> Bug Reports: https://bt.ritlabs.com

 Joanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]