Hi Joseph,

Another "oops": I just received a html message in which the boxes
(that replace the absent pictures) were properly sized in The Bat. So
it already does that too. (There's really very little that it doesn't
do.. earlier on, I sent a bunch of suggestions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
one of the developers kindly replied by explaining how everything that
I was asking for is already there. And he didn't use the word RTFM
once! :)

JN> Before we clamor for change on this point, therefore, we should be
JN> sure we have a good sense of the market.

Some authors/publishers have an online poll at their site where users
can vote on what features they'd like to see implemented first, or
how. Maybe the good folks at Ritlabs could do so too. But then again,
I read about the projected improvements in v2, and those were so
impressive that I fear that our fractals wouldn't get much priority :)

Best,

-Daan-