On Friday, June 14, 2002, Alan Little wrote...

> Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195

> I just upgraded to 1.60q, and it created a folder named "Inbox -
> Known" in each of my accounts, just above the Inbox standard folder.
> What is this for? I can't find anything about it in the
> documentation.

It's used in conjunction with the Known filter.  If you have that
filter switched on, all mail addressed from people in your address
book gets put into that folder... should make it a little easier to
identify spam ;)

As this question has been asked several times... might it not be a
nice addition to add to the FAQ (whoever maintains it?) ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])