Hey Alan,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.60q) Personal
to write the following on Friday, June 14, 2002 at 10:43:56 AM.

AL> Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195

AL> I just upgraded to 1.60q, and it created a folder named "Inbox -
AL> Known" in each of my accounts, just above the Inbox standard folder.
AL> What is this for? I can't find anything about it in the documentation.

>From "What's new in The Bat! 1.60?"
[+] The <Known> incoming mail filter for moving messages from known
senders to a special folder so the Inbox can be left for unknown
senders and spam :-)

Basically, you have a default filter that will move any message with
an entry in your add book to it.  You do have to turn on the filter...
It is called <Known> and I believe it is supposed to be last.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60q (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)