Hey Miles,

My MUA believes you used The Bat! (v1.53d) Personal
to write the following on Friday, June 14, 2002 at 3:03:31 PM.

TM>> [+] The <Known> incoming mail filter for moving messages from
TM>> known senders to a special folder so the Inbox can be left for
TM>> unknown senders and spam :-)

MJ> Well I've been trying to figure this out ever since it was
MJ> implemented, seen all kinds of people upset about this... It
MJ> boggles the mind that several WEEKS after this (potentially very
MJ> useful) feature is implemented there's still NOTHING on the
MJ> updated program's FAQ.

RIT does not maintain the FAQ, it is maintained from this list.

MJ> This begs the question:
MJ> WHAT on earth are these good folks THINKING?

No answer for you there, other than that is how it always has been.

MJ> And please, please don't tell us that they don't have enough
MJ> resources to hire a full-time,. professional "help/FAQ writer." If
MJ> TB truly has millions of users, by now Ritlabs is extremely
MJ> wealthy, especially considering the exchange rate of western
MJ> currencies for theirs...

Um, ~$30 US for each copy [over the years]...  I don't know the
exchange rate, but ...

MJ> Lo and behold, this morning I also get a message from Ritlabs
MJ> stating the changes since 1.53. Wow, how many weeks has it been
MJ> since the first iteration of 1.60 and we're getting this NOW?

The change list they sent out this AM is the same one that has been in
every 1.60 dl...

MJ> I'm sticking to 1.53... Do others feel the same way?

Noooooooo, 1.60 has way too many cool features!
SmartBat being one.
And check this one out, I key 54*23=
then with my cursor on one of those chars I do a shift+ctrl+= and it
changes it to.....    54*23=1242
Now I don't need to grab MS's horrible calculator...

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MUA = TB! v1.60q (www.RitLabs.com/The_Bat)