Hi David,

DvZ> When I hear people complaining about spontaneous reboots the first
DvZ> thing I think of is a hardware problem like for instance overheating
DvZ> of the CPU or wrong DMA settings.

Or the use of Internet Explorer, which sometimes (once a week or so)
manages to trigger a reboot on my otherwise stable system.

Strangely, my computer also reboots when I pound the desk on which it
stands. A few days ago, something didn't work as expected, so in my
usual Dutch manner, I said D*mn and hit the table. The PC
rebooted in response, as if it wanted to say "alright, I give up" :)

Best,

-D-