Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 04:31:44 +0700GMT (18-6-02, 23:31 +0200GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

TF> I *knew* this example was not very good. But then, think about complex
TF> regexes that can be impletemented by clicking a button. That's the
TF> point.

And my point is that you can't expect TB to have a button for every
conceivable macro. There's an abundance of macros available, but it
has to stop somewhere and to expect a button that creates the
equivalent of some regexp combined with four or five quick templates
isn't just a 'not very good example', but it's a very good example to
show that there are places that can't be reached with 'click and go'.

There'd be some many buttons that the newbies couldn't find their way
anymore. And thus they'd have the opposite effect as intended.

--
Groetjes, Roelof