Hi Batpeople,

  I have been receiving attachments with strange file extensions. The
  recent one I got was:

  "Observations.doc; x-mac-type=42494E41; x-mac-creator=4D535744"

  So, I have to delete everything after ".doc" to save & open the
  file. I suspect two additional things, but can't verify for sure as
  I have not received enough files to verify these:

  1. Attachments with these extensions originate from a particular
     group of friends (in the same office)all using Eudora 5.1

  2. This occurs to attachments with MS Office file extension(s) eg,
     .doc, .xls, etc

  what you reckon is the problem here?

--

Cheers,
Sudip                      For PM:- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----
Sudip Pokhrel
Kathmandu-NP
PGP Key ID: 0xD93F5185
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu

-- Sys Info --
Using The Bat! v1.60q
on Windows 98 4.10 (Build 2222  A )
H/W: Pentium IV 1.4 Ghz|256MB RAM|40GB HDD
[IE 5.0, Opera 6.03 (default)]

           <Give me ambiguity or give me something else>