>> And I know this list strongly recommends against ZoneAlarm, but I turn
>> my computer off each night, so reboot each day, and this is the only
>> problem I've ever had with ZA.

I like it, don't have any problems and am on the list ... anyone have
a problem with that ;-)

JD> What's the list's problem with Zone Alarm? Zone Alarm in general, or
JD> when used in conjunction with The Bat!? Is there something, as a user
JD> of both, that I should be aware of? Oh and I sometimes keep my PC on
JD> overnight, whatever that has to do with it...

I also use The Bat! as my sole e-mail client and keep my PC's switched
on 24/7. Am I doing something wrong?

With best wishes,

Dave

--
David Conroy MSW
Consultant, Trainer & Management Coach

Charity consulting: http://www.coaching-lab.com
Web development/hosting: http://www.buzzdns.com
Coaching for women: http://www.womens-life-coach.com
Coaching via e-mail: http://www.e-coaching-only.com

ICQ 127865569  Phone/Fax +44 (0)1225 314694