Hello list

  Maybe if I describe what I am trying to achieve the
  experts can give me some general pointers / tips. I have a
  small home network of 3 pc's & 2 laptops which are
  connected to the internet using MS ICS through a server
  with an always on ADSL connection. Currently I use a free
  proxy server, JanaServer, only to collect email on the
  server. Individual users then collect email from the
  server using Eudora. I would like to replace JanaServer
  with TB! in server mode to collect mail periodically, and
  use TB! in client mode for users to collect mail on demand
  from any machine.
  I would also like to be able to display on the client pc
  when there is mail waiting for another user - ie not the
  one currently logged on. I do this at the moment using a
  small tray app which simply checks the Jana mail
  folder contents because Jana stores mail as individual
  files in .EML format. I think this is not so easy in TB!?

  Any and all suggestions tips and advice is much
  appreciated.

 Andy