Hello TBUDL,

I'm a member of a mail list that does NOT include the "Reply-To:"
header for the mail list's email address such as TBUDL.

My thought was to create a folder reply template for the folder that
receives messages from this list. IIRC folder templates should be used
only in specific purposes. Is this one of those circumstances?

If yes, then I've started on creating the reply template. The thought
was to have the "TO" address always be the mail list email address
with a "CC" to the original sender. When I select text in the original
message and hit F4 everything seems to be working except the "CC"
address. Nothing shows up in the "CC" field of the reply. So the "CC"
portion of the macro must be wrong. I know the recipient will receive
the message twice, once from the list, and the second from me, but
thought it a good ideal.

I don't use templates much and have never used expressions. I've
probably made an error in the expression.  Your help would be
appreciated.  The reply template is below.  TIA!

Greg Strong
TB! v1.62/Beta1 on Windows 98

Hello %OFromFName,

%ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, you wrote:

%Quotes
%Cursor
%SINGLERE

%FromName
TB! v%THEBATVERSION on %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %WINDOWSCSDVERSION

%-

%TO=""

%TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]

%CC=""