Hexdump-

What an absolutely outstanding idea! I just tried this on an archive
of a corrupted message base. While the archive was... er... corrupted,
I managed to recover big enough chunks of text to piece things back
together again. More importantly, attached Word documents could be
pulled out intact! Methinks this needs to go into the FAQ.

H> Another neat little trick is to change the extension of the
H> message.tbb file to ".uue". Now you can open it using WinZip. (I'd
H> recommend trying this method first as it is incredibly simple if it
H> works.)

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.60h on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  C