Hi John,

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:54:01 -0500 GMT (Aug 10, 04:39 my local time),
you [J] wrote:

J> Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try.

John, please avoid top quoting, it makes very difficult reading for
us.

Marck & Allie: Despite your constant request, top quoting is still
used by many members. Why not include a section on top quoting in
'Using TBUDL Information' webpage? To reinforce further, I think it's
a good idea to provide a separate hyperlink in a footer

,----- [ Begin Hideous Example of Top Quoting ] -----

`----- [  End Hideous Example of Top Quoting  ] -----

--
Cheers,                        Sudip Pokhrel
Sudip                          Kathmandu-NP.

TB! v1.61 -- XP Pro 5.1 | P4-1.6GHz 256MB
Pschitt - A german drink that doesn't sound too appetizing